Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Summer means new love

Ho!
Well the butterflies are attacking. No, that's too twee. We're beginning to soil ourselves with excitement because it is now the week of sxsw. Can you believe it?
I shouldn't be feeling so excited because in this weeks Dissertation News I, er, still haven't written it. Oh well, why not flush your degree down the toilet at the last minute, eh?
Other news...hmmm...recent highlights include carrying the Yamaha Electone up 4 flight of spiral staircase to rehearsal last week. I'm not sure if Gavin will ever walk again. Excellent. And the Concretes record launch which was enjoyed through a rosy but not rosé wine haze, I deserved it after all, right?.
Feel free to write in and leave suggestion as to what I need to pack so that I don't forget anything.
love carey xx

This is definately one of those posts I hope the parents don't read.

1 Comments:

Blogger SmeatonTwoVeg said...

you lucky lucky people. so many good things happening. peter case is tempting, maybe i can find a plane to stow away on.

happy guiness day!

12:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home